What We Do and How We Can Work With You to Improve Jewish Education In Your Community
The primary goal of the Berman Center for Applied Innovation is to actively support educational transformation and change efforts in communities and institutions in order to engage greater numbers of children and families in exciting, satisfying and impactful Jewish educational experiences by enhancing what exists and expanding the range of program options to meet the needs of 21st century Jewish learners.
We do this by facilitating change initiatives, employing cutting-edge technologies to disseminate knowledge and educational resources, convening professional and volunteer educational leaders to network and synthesize learnings, and by recruiting, recognizing, networking and supporting hundreds of innovative educators at various levels along their career paths through our flagship national programs.
Through consultations, convenings, websites, communities of practice, training and publications we can help your community identify and address your local challenges and aspirations while benefiting from what has succeeded elsewhere. In short, we put data into action.
What the Berman Center for Applied Innovation Can Do For You:
- Inspire new thinking in your community about new directions in Jewish education to meet the needs of 21st Century learners
- Help you mobilize community support for change and improvement
- Provide your community with information on promising practices and lessons from across North America
- Enable you to identify community needs and opportunities for change and improvement
- Facilitate your decision-making processes
- Coach and guide strategic planning and thinking
- Guide you in using design thinking to develop new models and initiatives
- Help your community enhance your Jewish education 'ecosystem'
- Help build your local capacity for Jewish education enhancement (including leadership development, developmental evaluation, change management, community organization, etc.)
- Work as 'network weavers' to connect professionals and volunteers with similar interests and needs within and between your communities